🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My bonus is reflected in my pending balan...
Page options
mary_wordsmith
Community Member

My bonus is reflected in my pending balance but my original earning is not

Hi. I'm just starting out and I've just finished my first job. It was a hourly job and I worked for a little over 4 hours. I was also given a bonus. I see the bonus reflecting in my Pending balance but I don't see my original earning for the 4+ hours I worked. Apologies if this sounds irrelevant, but I tried finding answers already without any success. Can anyone please clear things up for me?

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

@Mary S wrote:

Hi. I'm just starting out and I've just finished my first job. It was a hourly job and I worked for a little over 4 hours. I was also given a bonus. I see the bonus reflecting in my Pending balance but I don't see my original earning for the 4+ hours I worked. Apologies if this sounds irrelevant, but I tried finding answers already without any success. Can anyone please clear things up for me?

Did you use the tracker to track your time, using the upwork tracker? In that case you get paid automatically

Hi Petra,

Thanks for replying. Yes I used the upwork time tracker. I was able to see how much I earned based on the hours logged. I'm just oncerned that it isn't reflected in the "Pending" category under my Reports Overview

If you logged time this week, it will show under "In progress" 🙂

@Mary S wrote:

Hi Petra,

Thanks for replying. Yes I used the upwork time tracker. I was able to see how much I earned based on the hours logged. I'm just oncerned that it isn't reflected in the "Pending" category under my Reports Overview

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Thanks a bunch, Petra. I did find it under the "Work In Progress" category...

Mary, if you clocked the hours last week, they’ll be in Review until sometime this Friday. That’s how hourly contracts work and the client cannot expedite this.

Thanks John. Your response has also been helpful...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths