cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My company needs W9 from Upwork for the money we have paid to Upwork

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
91 of 141

Thank you for reaching out to us, Beth. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and provide the requested form.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Beth S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
92 of 141

I haven't heard from anyone yet, and my accounting department still needs this. Please respond or email the item to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Highlighted
93 of 141

Hi Beth, 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay in receiving an update.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Riaan G Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
94 of 141
Hi, is there a timelinon when we will be contacted? Riaan
Highlighted
95 of 141

Hi Riaan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jihan Kara J Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
96 of 141

Hello!

I will be needing a w9 as well to file my taxes. Can someone please get in contact with me?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
97 of 141

Hi Jihan, 

I wanted to clarify if you were referring to Form 1099K instead of a W9? Please know that the Form 1099K is only sent out to eligible freelancers. You may read this help article here, and here for more information about reporting your income from Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Riaan G Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
98 of 141

Hi

We have still not been contacted re the W9. If someone does not sort this out, we won't be able to do business with Upwork.

This is my third request for a W9.

Riaan

Highlighted
99 of 141

Hi Matthew,

I'll escalate your request to correct team and one of our agents will address it as soon as possible. 

Riaan,

Our team has already provided requested information within this support ticket.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mark A Member Since: May 15, 2019
100 of 141

I am also looking for the Upwork W-9 so we can enter you in our system. This is required.