cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My company needs W9 from Upwork for the money we have paid to Upwork

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 94

Serge and Aleksandra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to your company owner directly to discuss this question.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dia M Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
32 of 94

I need to receive a W9 from Upwork for the work that has been paid to Upwork for work done by free lancers.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
33 of 94

Hi Dia,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and provide requested information, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aleksandra K Member Since: Jul 26, 2018
34 of 94

Hey,
Ouк company  also needs W9 form rom Upwork.
Could you please send it to me?

Thanks

Darren L Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
35 of 94

I am in the UK and my company requires that I complete a New Supplier Request form. Within this form I must put the name and address of the supplier (is this the freelancer or UpWork?).

It then asked for Supplier's payment / bank details - again, what should I put here? As it is Upwork we pay..

any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 94

Hi Darren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members have reached out to you with this ticket and will provide you with more instructions and documents regarding your concern. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Darren L Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
37 of 94
Thank you, I have passed this to my Finance team. They are now telling me that if I can provide the UpWork bank account number – that will be enough for them to set up a new vendor. Could you please pass me this information?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 94

Hi Darren,

Please follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further with this information, thank you.

Untitled
Kevin B Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
39 of 94

Hi Bojan, 

I will also need a W9 for my company. Could you please reach out to me?

Wade H Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
40 of 94

I need your W9 as well since our business requires for all vendors that we are paying for services. WE understand that we do not need to file 1099 as you are a buisness.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS