cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My company needs W9 from Upwork for the money we have paid to Upwork

Matt C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
71 of 94

Hi, My company also needs W9 from Upwork for the money we pay to Upwork.

Thanks

Matt

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
72 of 94

Hi Matt,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and provide required documents, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beth S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
73 of 94

We also need a W-9.

74 of 94

Thank you for reaching out to us, Beth. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and provide the requested form.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beth S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
75 of 94

I haven't heard from anyone yet, and my accounting department still needs this. Please respond or email the item to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

76 of 94

Hi Beth, 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay in receiving an update.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Riaan G Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
77 of 94
Hi, is there a timelinon when we will be contacted? Riaan
78 of 94

Hi Riaan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jihan Kara J Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
79 of 94

Hello!

I will be needing a w9 as well to file my taxes. Can someone please get in contact with me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 94

Hi Jihan, 

I wanted to clarify if you were referring to Form 1099K instead of a W9? Please know that the Form 1099K is only sent out to eligible freelancers. You may read this help article here, and here for more information about reporting your income from Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS