Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My customer didn't show up !

Highlighted
Ben O Member Since: May 9, 2017
1 of 5

Hello everyone,

I just started working on Upwork, after I submitted like 30 proposals I got finally one job. I was very excited and I just accepted 10 dollars just to get some reviews, I did the job in less than hour after that I sent him the delivery but he did not answer I send him some reminders but nothing. 

Is it normal that a client does not answer for 7 days ?!

Please Help.

Bests

Ben

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Do you have a contract under The My Jobs" tab? 

Is it an hourly or a fixed rate contract?

Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your quick answer, It's just one time $10 job. By the way I have that ammount in review when I choose Reports. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Ben,

If you're referring to your Fixed-price contract, note that the client doesn't have to approve your release request in order for the funds to be released to you. If your client doesn't approve your request or request changes for the Milestone you submitted, the funds will be automatically released to you 14 days after the Milestone submission date. You can see the count down for the automatic release on your contract details page, just make sure you don't resubmit the Milestone again, which would reset the count down.

find more information about the Escrow release timeline and details by clicking on the question mark above the payment on your Reports > Overview page. Also, going through these freelancer resources will help you understand different Upwork processes and features.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
5 of 5
Thank you so much.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS