🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My feedback for a freelancer visible as clien...
Page options
harshit1998
Community Member

My feedback for a freelancer visible as client's feedback on my profile

Hi

Please check the enclosed attachment.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Yes, this shows that you responded to your client's feedback in a very unprofessional manner. There's nothing wrong with getting 4.35 stars, and clients don't have to leave written feedback if they choose not to. The stars don't even matter very much; it's the private feedback that counts towards your JSS, and clients cannot change this (in order to prevent people like you from making a fuss and pestering them). 

Hi

I just sent a reply to client's feedback which is appearing their on my profile.

This is my concern. And, I have done everything according to client, even fulfilled the requirments and solved all the queried he had, that's why I asked for area of imrovements.

And, if this seems unprofessional to you, how should one reply?

Agrawal wrote:

Hi

I just sent a reply to client's feedback which is appearing their on my profile.

This is my concern. And, I have done everything according to client, even fulfilled the requirments and solved all the queried he had, that's why I asked for area of imrovements.

And, if this seems unprofessional to you, how should one reply?

Yes, you're allowed to respond to the feedback that a client leaves you, and it looks like this is what you did. If you didn't intend for this to show publicly, you could have sent a private message to your client using the message board. 

And yes, it's very unprofessional to complain about getting 4.35 stars - that's not even bad feedback. Clients are allowed to express their opinions and not give perfect marks every single time - otherwise what would be the point of even asking for feedback?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths