🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My first job posting issue.. HELP!
Page options
7eb3f098
Community Member

My first job posting issue.. HELP!

Even after the second try, I am still not able to post a job. Upwork says that I am violating the terms of service but I am not sure why. I have a snapshot of the Job description here.

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris, 

I wanted to check where the notification is showing that you were violating Upwork's ToS. Was it showing when you try to post the job, or did you receive it via email? 

~ Avery
Upwork
7eb3f098
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your quick reply. Appreciate it. Yes I received an email that says:

Hi Chris, Your job posting: Virtual Assistant for a social enterprise was removed because it was in violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. Thanks, Upwork Support

petra_r
Community Member

Maybe Upwork would prefer you to write your own job description, rather than use a template which is commonly used by scammers on job sites to attract victims...

Every single time I have seen this template on this platform, it was a scam.

7eb3f098
Community Member

But I have modified the job description accordingly. 😕 I will try again then. Thanks a lot Petra.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chris, I wanted to check if it is possible that you have another account on Upwork? We tried looking up the email and the job post you have shared but unable to find anything on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths