🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My freelancer profile is no longer available ...
Page options
47b3c13b
Community Member

My freelancer profile is no longer available - Can you help me

Hello,

first, sorry for my English writing, I speak French.

This week, I hire a freelancer from India and she is very talented and very professional.

Yesterday, I give her a bonus amount and after I try to go check is profile.

I can not see her profile and upwork said - this profile is no longer available.

I send a message on the chat to my freelancer and I don’t have news since yesterday.

Can you help me to contact my freelancer to solve the problem.?

i must pay my bill tomorrow and want more hours about her.

I can send you his name in private if you want.

Thank a lot

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Francois-Xavier,

Can you please send me a PM with contract ID so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

That means the freelancer was suspended - either for identity verification or a violation of the terms of service.

Where did you meet that freelancer?

47b3c13b
Community Member

Thank for your reply.

I meet and hire on upwork website.

I can see on my profile his name and my contract and i can chat with her but no answer for her since yesterday.

What advice me? Wait few days or end the contract ?

I really want her for my jobs.

Thank.

Hi Francois-Xavier,

Can you please send me a PM with contract ID so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
purist1
Community Member

same here, can you check my freelancer? thx

Hi Johnny,

Could you please send me a PM with the Contract ID and information about the Freelancer you are trying to hire so that I can check and assist you further with your request?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
nixnaks
Community Member

Hi Joanna,

I have the same problem. My profile URL link says "The profile is no longer available." when clicked.

Regards, Nikka

Hi Nikka,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
irastandby
Community Member

Hi. I created my account a couple of months ago. And I have not been using it much. Now when I try to go my profile, after clicking on it, it says my profile is no longer available or it just gets stuck in a loading mode. Please assist me with this matter. Thank you in advance

Hi Ira,

I checked your account, and it looks like you were able to log in successfully. There is also no limitation on your account. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e247be2d
Community Member

Hallo dear team

I have the same problem, I have a fixed price contract and the deadline was yesterday. The freelancer profil is no longer available and he did not finish the work yet, what do you advice?.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths