🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My friend's profile does not approve.
Page options
alina-yammisoft
Community Member

My friend's profile does not approve.

Hey. My friend registered for Upwork but his profile does not approve. He submitted a request for verification more than 5 times but without success. His profile is filled to 100%, he passed 5 tests, a decree of the leading experience and his skills.

He can not understand what's wrong with his profile.
Link to his profile - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alina,

Unfortunately I can`t share details for another user. Your friend is more than welcomed to update his profile and resubmit it again. Our team will review it and reach out with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

He sent an application for approval more than 5 times. How many more applications does he need to send that would be approved? He has an excellent profile with confirmed tests and a good portfolio.

@Alina E wrote:

He sent an application for approval more than 5 times. How many more applications does he need to send that would be approved? He has an excellent profile with confirmed tests and a good portfolio.

Generally the chances of approval get less with each attempt. After 5 he will probably not get accepted. Upwork has too many freelancers in most categories.

Please check his profile again. For him, it is very important. He has been working for the last week in the company and is going to freelance. He wants to work on Upwork since he had experience working with him. Thank you.

alina-yammisoft
Community Member

Thank you all very much. My Friend's profile was approved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths