🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My job success rate is not showing
Page options
chh_haris
Community Member

My job success rate is not showing

Hello,

I have been working since 3 months on upwork and i have completed almost 9-10 projects but still my job success rate is not showing on my profile. Upwork says it will be show after 5 projects but i have completed so many and also from different clients, but still it didnt show?

Can anyone guide me how it works or when will it show?

Thank you,

8 REPLIES 8
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Haris,

It looks like a few of the contracts that have already been closed with feedback are with the same client. In order for Job Success score to be calculated there have to be enough contracts with feedback with at least three different clients. Please, see the section at the bottom of this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Haris,

IIn order for Job Success score to be calculated there have to be enough contracts with feedback with at least three different clients. 

Valeria, he completed contracts with feedback from clients in Reston, Hannover, and Savannah, so he's had 3 different clients, unless one of them moved between jobs.

Hi there Valeria.The 7 jobs which are showing on my website are from 4 different clients. I think my account satisfies the condition of job success rate of upwork but still it doesnt show.

@Haris C wrote:

Hi there Valeria.The 7 jobs which are showing on my website are from 4 different clients. I think my account satisfies the condition of job success rate of upwork but still it doesnt show.

It could just be that the "clients" are one client with many accounts (against the ToS)  - and so this freelancer is getting the bottom end of the deal?  Could a mod investigate this please. 

Hello Valeria, I have the same problem. I've worked for numerous clients and many of them have given me feedback. How come my "job success rate" isn't visible either?

Hi Riza,

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I have the same problem, but with a slight difference - I used to have my job success rate on my profile, and now I don't have it anymore. Why is that? 

Hi Sanja,

Sorry for the belated reply here. In order to have a JSS, you must have completed 4 or more different contracts in the past 24 months, which is the reason why it isn't currently showing. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths