🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My jobs are not visible to my public account
Page options
mandaliya-pooja
Community Member

My jobs are not visible to my public account

Hello, 

My jobs are not visible to my public profile.

I have completed 3 Jobs and 1 is in progress.

My job count shows me 3 only insted of 4. Also, I have done 1 hourly based job and 2 milestone based jobs from different clients, aslo milestones are approved and I received the money for widrawal in "Get Paid" section.

When my login session is on in the upwork at that time if I check my profile then it shows me 3 completed Jobs, but after logout when I am checking my profile then it is only 1 (hourly based job) in the "Feedback" section and 3 Job in "Job Count" section.

I don't know what is the reasone behind it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Pooja M wrote:

When my login session is on in the upwork at that time if I check my profile then it shows me 3 completed Jobs, but after logout when I am checking my profile then it is only 1 (hourly based job) in the "Feedback" section and 3 Job in "Job Count" section.

That is because contracts that came from job posts that were originally posted with a setting other than "public" are not shown on the public view of your profile because clients set the visibility of their job posts to "Upwork users only" or "invite only"

So any jobs that show on your profile when logged out originated from job posts that were posted as "public" - the ones that don't show when logged out were posted as "Upwork users only" or "invite only"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
louisaj
Community Member

Mine is the same and I've done hundreds of jobs. If i'm not logged in, my profile just shows a sample of jobs I've done in a random order to entice new clients. Like 2018, 2019, 2017, 2018... never in the order I actually did them. I've never been too bothered about that, I just think that's how it is. 

Don't worry too much about profiles and statistics, concentrate on landing new clients and building your freelance career. 

petra_r
Community Member

Pooja M wrote:

That is because contracts that came from job posts that were originally posted with a setting other than "public" are not shown on the public view of your profile because clients set the visibility of their job posts to "Upwork users only" or "invite only"

So any jobs that show on your profile when logged out originated from job posts that were posted as "public" - the ones that don't show when logged out were posted as "Upwork users only" or "invite only"

louisaj
Community Member

Today I learned something new too...thanks, Petra. 🙂

Thanks Petra, I don't know about this.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths