cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new job offer is not showing up under my jobs so i can't track my time.

Highlighted
Shana R Member Since: Jan 2, 2017
1 of 3

I was offer a job as a data assistant but I am unable to launch any time sheets. When I go to see if the job is listed in my jobs it is not. I have already started work. How do I get this job to show up in my jobs so i can track my time. This is an hourly job that I accidently underbid. While I have to just suck th at up, I don't want to work for free. 

What can I do?

Shana

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 3

Shana,

Your client has to set this job up as an official contract on Upwork and if it is an hourly job then you both need to know how Upwork's tracker system works.

Whatever amount you agreed to work for, do not do or submit any work until this contract is formally in place.

Also for starters on Upwork you should read this: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/td-p/264214

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Shana,

You currently have an active candidacy with this client. In order for the contract to be created the client has to send you an offer which you can accept. Feel free to share this help article with your client. It has detailed instruction on how to make an offer.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS