🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment could not be processed
Page options
mubeeeen
Community Member

My payment could not be processed. The card card couldn't be authorized

Hi! I want to buy premium membership of upwork plus as a freelancer. But when i enter my debit card details, it says ‘ The payment didnt process ‘ or your card couldn't be authorised.

I have contacted my bank and they said everything is normal from their end. I really need assistance as we can’t use paypal in our country. I have a MasterCard and it is properly working everywherr. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mubeen,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mubeeeen
Community Member

I have done everything. I have cleared cache, and i have logged in from another browser but still its the same error i get. What should i do? I contacted bank and they said all good. Can you please help?

Hi Mubeen,

You may want to retry again later. If you are still unable to upgrade your membership, please let us know so we can check with the team. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mubeeeen
Community Member

Sir i just checked. The problem still persists! Don’t really know what to do
We dont have paypal in our country can you please check

Hi Mubeen,

I'm sorry that it is still not working. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I have done this part, and now i don’t know what to do
Called my bank, did check all the things. Mastercard is working fine. Cleared cache, logged in again, again same error
Can anyone please help? I need to buy memebership

Hi Mubeen,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to assist you in upgrading your membership. Kindly check your ticket number: 28967955 for more information. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths