🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My photo won't upload
Page options
jon_tognacci
Community Member

My photo won't upload

Hello, I can't upload my profile photo.  I've tried using two different browsers to no avail.  It's a headshot it's just my head on a neutral background.

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jon,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is it possible that the file is too big?

Hi Jon,

Could you please follow back with us here if you still need assistance? We can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I still can't upload a pic. Attached is the message that I receive.

Hi Jon, 

It looks like your file didn't attach to your message. I'll have a member of the team reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
49d468f7
Community Member

My profile photo is still waiting for verification since yesterday, but my team has been verified.   

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stacy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths