cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My photo won't upload

jon_tognacci
Jon T Member Since: Jan 28, 2020
1 of 8

Hello, I can't upload my profile photo.  I've tried using two different browsers to no avail.  It's a headshot it's just my head on a neutral background.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 8

Hi Jon,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
jon_tognacci
3 of 8
Is it possible that the file is too big?
bstojadinovic
4 of 8

Hi Jon,

Could you please follow back with us here if you still need assistance? We can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
jon_tognacci
5 of 8
I still can't upload a pic. Attached is the message that I receive.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Jon, 

It looks like your file didn't attach to your message. I'll have a member of the team reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
49d468f7
Stacy E Member Since: Jan 22, 2021
7 of 8

My profile photo is still waiting for verification since yesterday, but my team has been verified.   

bstojadinovic
8 of 8

Hi Stacy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled