🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My profile has been hidden
Page options
sergeyugv
Community Member

My profile has been hidden

Good Day! I have a verified profile, but...

Unfortunately, I received a notification that my profile was hidden and I don`t  able to submit proposals.

I clicked on the "resubmit profile" yesterday, but nothing has changed and today this button has appeared again.

Please help me, what do I need to do to be able to work again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhii, 

The limitation to your account has already been lifted, and you should be able to continue to use your Upwork account. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhii, 

The limitation to your account has already been lifted, and you should be able to continue to use your Upwork account. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sergeyugv
Community Member

Hi Avery, Thank you for the answer.

But it is indicated that my profile is still under review and I can not send proposals

screen in attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Serhii,

Please log out and log in again to your account, if you`re still seeing the same message on your end let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran. 

I did it, but it did not help.

I still see this message.

Please help me. I too have limitations on my profile and is has been hidden. Please contact me for help.

Thank you.

Hi Soha,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello. I still have the same problem. My profile is still hidden and I cannot make proposal to any jobs. Please help me.

Hi Soha,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ok. I am waiting for the response. Thank you.

My profile has been hidden since I created my account. One of your team asked that I verify my account before the restriction can be lifted. I've verified, and I've been told several times that the restriction has been lifted but I still get the "We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines" notification. I can't submit proposals as long as this notification is there. I've logged out and logged in, yet no difference. Please help.

Hi Flroence,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and our team will investigate it further. One of our team members will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths