🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My profile is 100% completed.. How can i ...
Page options
shekab
Community Member

My profile is 100% completed.. How can i verify my identity?

My profile is 100% completed.. How can i verify my identity?

I tried to submit a request for customer help center. But i did not get the submit button. Please check attachment.

Please instruct me. 

Untitled.png

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Have you been asked to verify your identity? If not, don't contact Support, it is not something you just choose to do.

shekab
Community Member

no , they did not ask me.. 

so can i apply for job in upwrok?

hello,i dont see a verification option after completing my profile.plesse help.

Hi Tasneem,

I checked your account and you don't have any pending verifications that you need to complete. Once it is requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Bahar,

You're currently not required to verify your identity or profile, and won't be able to initiated either of these processes from your end. Our team will contact you in the near future and ask you to verify your profile, sharing the instructions in the notification you'll receive. 

In the meantime, please revise your profile title and overview, to exclude the repeated skill-related phrases, streamline your title and make your overview more readable by adding more information about your experience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
pritzykikay
Community Member

Hi, there is no "identity verification" available in the settings and so I´m not able to verify my profile. Can you assist me please to address this concern. Thank you

Upwork will let you know when they want you to verify your identity - they normally don't request this until you start earning money. You should also turn off your "available now" badge, since you will only waste your connects (it's not designed to be used by new freelancers, only those who are already getting lots of invitations).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths