Did you mean: 

My profile is being reviewed and I cannot submit a proposal until it's approved

Gautam E Member Since: Dec 15, 2016
1 of 9

What do I do, just wait?????

Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
2 of 9

Yes. They will let you know one way or another.

3 of 9

Thanks Amy!!! How long will it take and what do I need to do now?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Gautam,

It may take up to 12 hours for a submitted profile to be reviewed. The team will notify you if any changes are required.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
5 of 9

What do I need to do next?

Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
6 of 9

I'd build out a portfolio if I was you.  Based on your overview, I'm sure you have quite a few samples that you can show potential clients.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
7 of 9

To add to what Christy said - also make sure your time zone is set correctly. Some clients want to know that information.

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
8 of 9

I would also add:  Polish your Profile text. You indicate that you worked with "micro-level grammar and syntax issues." However, your Profile contains a number of problematic issues involving grammar and syntax. These are certainly not mortal sins, grammatically speaking, They are, however, errors of flow and style that, one might say, are at a "micro-level."

Your Profile as currently written is adequate and understandable, but its format/writing style does not [yet] provide clear support for the claims you make regarding your expertise.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 9

And of course, read all the information on how Upwork words, watch the webinairs, and learn all about the TOS.