🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My profile is not getting a single view.
Page options
fawadbarcha
Community Member

My profile is not getting a single view.

I recently completed my profile, created a couple of projects and shared them around social media, but I am not getting any response whatsoever. In fact, I have started to doubt the existence of my profile. Could I get some feedback, kindly?

Thanks already.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Currently, I am working for a New York based retail company as a senior content writer, where I write SEO-based blog posts to bring traffic and boost sales.

I am currently working as a senior SEO-content writer for a renowned marketing company which sets me apart from other 'freelance copywriters'.

In my current position as a professional sales copywriter for a NewYork based e-commerce company, I write product descriptions and blog posts every day.

?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fawad A wrote:

I recently completed my profile, created a couple of projects and shared them around social media, but I am not getting any response whatsoever. In fact, I have started to doubt the existence of my profile. Could I get some feedback, kindly?

Thanks already.

It exists and it is public. You are getting dangerously close to advertising for academic fraud, I'd change the wording in your profile real fast and stay very far away from anything that could even in the slightest be misinterpreted as such. 

You need to back up everything you say on your profile. You don't have a portfolio, how are you going to prove your skills?

I see. Thanks very much. That is helpful.

Currently, I am working for a New York based retail company as a senior content writer, where I write SEO-based blog posts to bring traffic and boost sales.

I am currently working as a senior SEO-content writer for a renowned marketing company which sets me apart from other 'freelance copywriters'.

In my current position as a professional sales copywriter for a NewYork based e-commerce company, I write product descriptions and blog posts every day.

?

thanks

I guess the good news is this will go nowhere so I suppose the system works as intended in this scenario.

alysegoody
Community Member

"I have produced at least thirty research papers for undergraduate students with an average word-length of 3000 each. Coupled with that, I have written tens of research proposals, essays, assignments, summaries, and creative pieces.

Really? That's fraud. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths