🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My profile isn't submitted
Page options
oleg_vasiliev
Community Member

My profile isn't submitted

Dear sir, 

I am new user (freelancer). I see a message:

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Till this time I haven't recieved any support messages with details. I tried to change my profile but I couldn't find reason or reasons because of what it wasn't submitted. Can someone please help me and check my profile or tell me what is wrong, or resend me message with details of submit failure?.. 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleg,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please tell me, may I know when it will be? Because now it is almost 3 hours since you answered and I still have been waiting for it.

Thank you.

Hi Oleg,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, feel free to resubmit your profile now and our team will review it. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I would like to resubmit profil but I can't do it.

I need to make changes. But I didn't receive notification with any information about these changes. I tried to change profile but everytime clicking on button Resubmit I see this message

http://joxi.ru/krD83nLIK6WW7r

Hi Oleg,

Please communicate with your agency owner about this concern, our team reached out to them already.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I don't work with any agency now. 

We wanted to work together but stopped cooperation. 

Hi Oleg, 

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only work on contracts under the agency.

Kindly, contact the agency owner and discuss this further. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please, tell me why I have to contact to someone.

It is my profile, it is my contact info. Why do I have to contact someone? How can I stop to be an exclusive member of the agency? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths