🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My profile keeps being denied without any...
Page options
caroland2020
Community Member

My profile keeps being denied without any reason given

Hey Upwork,

I have created my profile and have submitted it three times to only have it denied each time. I haven't received any communication as to why it is denied and would like feedback so that I can fix my profile for approval.

Thanks,

Chris R.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Chris,

I shared your concern with our team and your account should be approved now. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Nikola

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, my profile still says it is denied. Please see attached screenshot. I have logged out and logged back in without resolution either. 

Thanks,

Chris R.

Hi Chris,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5cbc508d
Community Member

This is now my third time being sent this particular message, "Your profile was not accepted. Thanks for applying to join Upwork. Unfortunately, we were not able to accept your application at this time. If you would like to edit and resubmit your profile to apply again, you can do so here."

I see no issue with my work experience or education, yet I keep getting denied as well. This is very disheartening. Please help.😥

Hi Nuria,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths