🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New Freelancer Profile Layout
Page options
mdong0429
Community Member

My profile page does not load.

My profile page does not load. All the other pages are fine but not my profile page. Please check on this and help.

44 REPLIES 44
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

Your profile is loading fine on our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mdong0429
Community Member

It seems like I am having the same error. If I am logged in it does not
load my page.
[image: Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 12.18.06 PM.png]
zdinjak
Community Member

I have the same problem- All pages work fine but profile page won't load. I tried on diferent browsers too. Page looks normal from other freelancers acounts (my wife is a member also).

Hi Mišo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please mine none of the tabs load well.it takes time then it says unable to load or an error occurred

My profile page, get paid, and other pages are not loading. I deleted and reinstalled the app and logged in again but it is still not loading.
Kindly help me solve this.

Hi Regina, 

Are you experiencing this issue with the Mobile app? If so, please refer to the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yes I have tried this trouble shoot technique already. Almost every page is
loading now except for the ‘Get Paid’ page..

Hi Regina,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
eeb179a1
Community Member

Hi, I'm currently expereicing the same problem. My profile is not loading not on my desktop nor on other devices. Please kindly help me resolve this problem.

Regards,
Sambath

Hi SokSambath,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please share a screenshot from your end so we can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I noticed this problem a few days ago, right after receiving my Rising Talent badge. The problem is that I'm unable to view anyone's Upwork profile, including my own. I've tried it in different browsers and the problem persists. It works only when I'm viewing someone's public profile from a browser in which I'm *not* currenty logged in. As soon as I log in to my account, I'm unable to view any profile.

I also noticed the same issue with certain search results: the page forever loading but never getting quite there. I'm also attaching a screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

Luka

Hi Luka,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have been experiencing the same issue.

Thank you in advance

Hi Sedat,

We've already escalated this issue to our engineers and they are investigating. 

Thanks for the report and we appreciate your patience while we're working to resolve this. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi 

Any update on this? I am having the same issue where my profile page just loads blank

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gita,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
534f3299
Community Member

Hi 

I've cleared cache, cookies, tried incognito mode, different browsers, disabled all extensions, tried from a different device (mobile phone). still the issue persists. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gita,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi 
My messages were not loading today so I cleared my browsing data. After that any page is not loading at all. 

Hi Malaika,

Could you also try to log in via another browser and let me know if you're still experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I have tried other browsers and desktop app. still same issue.

Hi Malaika,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.

All my tabs doesn't load well

Hello, Bojan.

I'm experiencing the same issue. My profile isn't loading properly. When I try to refresh it, it's still the same (even the get paid and transaction history). I tried clearing the cache, but the issue persists. Kindly help me resolve this. Thank you.

ss.JPGss2.JPG

Hi Caryl,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue loading the website. Could you please try using a different browser to check if that helps? If you have the same issue with a different browser, you may want to try restarting your internet modem. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
noureddinex0
Community Member

I have this same problem, but It's for my main profile (not a draft)
I cleared cache, cookies, tried another browser, no success
Members from the agency I worked at are facing the same problem, we cannot access our profiles or each others'
photo_2020-07-23_20-47-18.jpg

Hi NourEddine,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kumarkvinay
Community Member

I am unable to see my profie page since last 5-6 days , please help me out of these.

Thanks

vinay

Hi Vinay,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nteimam
Community Member

I'm currently facing the same issue, i haven't been able to view my profile page or any other freelancer's profile since i completed the Upwork readiness test two weeks ago. This is utterly frustrating, i must admit.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moriso,

Could you please confirm if you`re experiencing the problem on the account you`re posting from or another one? Could you also try to log in via computer and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem?

~ Goran
Upwork
quint38
Community Member

When I tried to get into my profile, I got this error message: [5b86710ccf22026c-SJC]

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

It looks like a member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
quint38
Community Member

I tried all the suggestions you kindly gave but kept getting the same error message.

I tried emptying my cache, using a new browser, using incognito, rebooting my browser and rebooting my computer, but none of that worked.
davidibikunle
Community Member

Hi here, please I found it difficult to load my profile and also verify my account. Please help.

Hi David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
abd5de50
Community Member

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Profile edit is not loading, when pressing the edit icon, the page loads endlessly. I tried different browsers and also tried to clear cache and cookies.

Could you kindly help?
Thank you!

Vicky.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths