cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile page does not load.

Highlighted
Michelle D Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
1 of 9

My profile page does not load. All the other pages are fine but not my profile page. Please check on this and help.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 9

Hi Michelle,

Your profile is loading fine on our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michelle D Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
3 of 9
It seems like I am having the same error. If I am logged in it does not
load my page.
[image: Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 12.18.06 PM.png]
Highlighted
Mišo Ž Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
4 of 9

I have the same problem- All pages work fine but profile page won't load. I tried on diferent browsers too. Page looks normal from other freelancers acounts (my wife is a member also).

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 9

Hi Mišo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Luka Č Member Since: Jun 16, 2019
6 of 9

Hello,

I noticed this problem a few days ago, right after receiving my Rising Talent badge. The problem is that I'm unable to view anyone's Upwork profile, including my own. I've tried it in different browsers and the problem persists. It works only when I'm viewing someone's public profile from a browser in which I'm *not* currenty logged in. As soon as I log in to my account, I'm unable to view any profile.

I also noticed the same issue with certain search results: the page forever loading but never getting quite there. I'm also attaching a screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

Luka

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Luka,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sedat Özhan Ç Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Goran

I have been experiencing the same issue.

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Sedat,

We've already escalated this issue to our engineers and they are investigating. 

Thanks for the report and we appreciate your patience while we're working to resolve this. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS