🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My profile page does not load.
Page options
mdong0429
Community Member

My profile page does not load.

My profile page does not load. All the other pages are fine but not my profile page. Please check on this and help.

44 REPLIES 44

Hi Maria,

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating your profile. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
davidibikunle
Community Member

Hi, Good day please I couldn't load my profile page for the past few days now, how can I overcome this. Thanks.

Hi David, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
tajammalch
Community Member

Hi, Upwork Community members and managers,

I am unable to see my profile page for the last 3 days, please help me out.
I cleared my cache and cockies, but it still loading . . . . !
Attached is the sc.

tajammalch_1-1671017283994.jpeg

Thanks

Hi Tajammal,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I checked this for you but I was not able to replicate the issue you're having. Could you please check if your internet connection could be causing this?

Could you also please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Please note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

If the issue persists, please let respond with details such as your computer's OS so we can include them in our report. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths