cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My profile satisfies all the criteria of upwork rising talent. When will I get the badge?

Mayank J Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
1 of 10

Hello,
I was looking at the upwork rising talent program and realized that I have completed all the tasks for the same but still I haven't received the badge. My question is, what is the duration after which upwork gives the badge and is there any change I have to do in my profile because of which I am not getting the rising talent badge>

Thank You.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Hi Mayank,

Your very close to winning the badge, keep being active on Upwork by submitting proposals or if you win a job you need to deliver the work on time and as promised.

Untitled
3 of 10

Thank You sir,
I need to know, is there any time duration after which this badge is assigned or I have to apply somewhere else for the badge on upwork?

Tomas M Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
4 of 10

I'm in the same position. I've done everything I should have done. I'm wondering if the email wasn't sent by mistake? I'm active every day, submitting proposals and I've done the other tasks. 

All I see are generic answers to this question like "Here are the requirements" and other copy/paste answers. Is anyone able to give a specific idea about when I will gain the Rising Talent badge?

5 of 10

Hi Tomas,

Unfortunately we can`t share more details with you. I can advise you to regularly submit proposals to on projects relevant to your skills. Deliver great results on your project and you will receive your Rising Talent badge. Thank you.

Untitled
6 of 10

Hi Mayank,

You can read this Help Article to learn more about the Rising Talent program.

Untitled
7 of 10

Hi,
After the post, I did 2 jobs and got 5 star rating in both the jobs. My total job count is 3 now and my profile is also 100% complete. I have also got 5 rating in upwork readiness test. Why still I haven't got the badge? Please share a proper way through which this badge can be achieved as all the clients ask for this and it would be really nice if I can have it in my profile.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 10

Mayank,

Once you qualify for Rising Talent program, you'll be notified via email and the badge will appear on your profile within 48 hours after the notification. Please, continue following the recommendations from the article Goran shared to meet the program's requirements. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share any further information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Harry G Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
9 of 10

Hello Valeria,

I have met the requirements of Rising Talent but I have yet to recieve an email inviting me to the program and I got 5/5 for the Eligibility test. Help appreciated.

Harry.

10 of 10

Hi Harry, 

Once a freelancer is eligible for the Rising Talent the badge is awarded in 48 hours. 
Keep delivering great results on your contracts and follow the the requirements listed in this Help Article.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS