🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My proposal does not reach to byer
Page options
sbaig2
Community Member

My proposal does not reach to byer

I sent 23 proposal but no one interview or hired me I think my proposal does not reach to byer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Saleem B wrote:

Please guide me where is my fault?

Your profile is poorly written, and I mean no offense, but your English skills are conversational so it seems that, especially if you are offering services to format and edit presentations and other documents in Microsoft Office, that clients may be ignoring you because your proposals are probably hard to understand. Try working on creating a more compelling profile and having a native English speaker proofread it for you. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
lysis10
Community Member

ain't nobody buying into that profile, bub.

sbaig2
Community Member

I vasted my conects 23 proposal sent. I think Freelancers proposals not reaching to the clients.

So I have no more conect to stay on Upwork

I quote very low price to get order. I have experience. I sent also worked before and send sample with proposal. I am disappointed with the Upwork. 

So Leaving now 

sbaig2
Community Member

a_lipsey
Community Member

Saleem B wrote:

Your profile is poorly written, and I mean no offense, but your English skills are conversational so it seems that, especially if you are offering services to format and edit presentations and other documents in Microsoft Office, that clients may be ignoring you because your proposals are probably hard to understand. Try working on creating a more compelling profile and having a native English speaker proofread it for you. 

sbaig2
Community Member

Thanks to reply

I will try to make better

I think if my proposal did't reach to byers then UpWork should return back my proposal

I have no more connects

petra_r
Community Member

Saleem B wrote:

I think if my proposal did't reach to byers

Your proposals ARE reaching the clients. The clients just choose other freelancers.

Saleem B wrote:

Thanks to reply

I will try to make better

I think if my proposal did't reach to byers then UpWork should return back my proposal

I have no more connects

If you're going to say that you do book formatting, Indesign, Word, Photoshop etc., then you need to have a good portfolio of your previous work. Without that, clients will not consider you no matter how cheap you are, so there's no point in bidding on those types of projects. 

You'll get 10 free connects at the start of each monthly billing cycle, but that won't be enough to get your first project - you'll need to buy some.

d607d39b
Community Member

Hi dear how are you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths