🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My rising talent badge disappeared
Page options
fazalmehmood65
Community Member

My rising talent badge disappeared

I have completed 4 jobs until now (3 of them were 5* and one client didn't give me any rating, because I ended the contract).

The RT badge was on my profile till last night and now it is not there.

I send a proposal once in a day, I'm also online most of the time.

What could be the issue?

Plus

How can I get it back, please help me.

Thank you so much.

~ Fazal

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Fazal,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you ended a job without any money being paid, it has a negative impact. Just keep doing good work for your clients and work towards getting a job success score and a top-rated badge instead. (Here's some advice - if you stop doing presentations for $1.25 each, you'll get to the $1,000 level a lot faster.)

I didn't worked for anyone free, please read the post, I edited that one client didn't give me any rating, I'm not talking about money.

Hi Fazal,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, thanks for your response.

Can you please tell me when JSS will be shown on my profile? As you have mentioned that I'm on the way to that!

Hi Fazal,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay, thank you so much. 
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths