🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My rising talent was removed after completing...
Page options
m_akgundogdu
Community Member

My rising talent was removed after completing three jobs

I accomplished three jobs successfully. One of them has 4.7 mark. Others have 5 marks.

Client forgot to leave feedback.

Thus, my rising talent was removed.

After one day, client leave feedback and give me 4.7 marks.

In this case, my rising talent can be showed again?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Mahir A wrote:

I accomplished three jobs successfully. One of them has 4.7 mark. Others have 5 marks.

Client forgot to leave feedback.

Thus, my rising talent was removed.

After one day, client leave feedback and give me 4.7 marks.

In this case, my rising talent can be showed again?

Chances are the private feedback on the 4.7 contract was not fabulous.

you mean, the main reason is because I have got 4.7 start?

philsykora
Community Member

Unfortunately, one of the weirdest things about Upwork is that you can receive perfect 5-star reviews and still have your Job Success Score suffer. As Petra mentioned, it's all about the private feedback.

Not too long ago, one client gave me a 4-star review and my JSS fell from 100 to 76 because I had been working with so few clients in the past year. That one client represented something like 25% of my total client base according to the JSS algorithm. As a result, I looked incompetent.

The only answer is to keep on working. Get the score back up and you'll re-enter the Rising Talent program. I'm almost back to Top-Rated.

It's not really fair, and it's really confusing because of the lack of back and forth on Upwork's part, but my only advice is this: Keep delivering the best work you possibly can. When you see an opportunity to add value, do it.

Mahir, I think you have to be nearly perfect to maintain rising talent status. At least I hope they didn’t take away your free connects.
Learning Paths