cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My upwork username shows it's incorrect!!

Mayur P Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1 of 7

Hello there,

I've been using up work rwgularly since months. But last time (yesterday) i saw that I'm just unable to login.

My contracts got ended byself and I've just got mails from upwork that I've ended them.

In fact, i didn't do anything like this.

This is just frustrating for me that in coming days, i was about to get payments from clients and also was thinking to have an agency account.

I would willingfully provide the username & email once someone from the upwork contacts. (as i cant post it here).

when i try to signup with this email address, it just accepts it but if i enter the same username i had with this account, it says the username already exists.

i had to create this account just to post this, and i have no plans to use this account regularly, just resolve my issue.
What should I do now? Please help me ASAP as there's a lot good going on with my profile.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Mayur, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are posting from a new account, and you are referring to a different account. Could you please confirm if you have another account on Upwork? 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork. Please let us know, so that our team can continue to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 7

Hi Avery,

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes i had to create this new account just to talk with upwork. My original account is not accessible anyhow and i didnt even get any email from upwork why it's behaving like this.

Original Account is:**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 7

Hi Mayur, 

It looks like you may have closed your account by mistake. Kindly confirm if you would like us to reinstate your account for you and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 7

Hi there,

I didn't closed my account as i heard about my account is closed when my employer told me.

Kindly Reinstate it asap with needful procedure.

Thanks very much.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
6 of 7

Hi Mayur,

Your account is reopened and you can log in at any time. Our team will also close your second account as having more than one is not allowed. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 7

Hello there,

Thanks for the quick resolution...

Yes, please remove this account.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS