🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My upwork username shows it's incorrect!!
Page options
mayurpaghdal1
Community Member

My upwork username shows it's incorrect!!

Hello there,

I've been using up work rwgularly since months. But last time (yesterday) i saw that I'm just unable to login.

My contracts got ended byself and I've just got mails from upwork that I've ended them.

In fact, i didn't do anything like this.

This is just frustrating for me that in coming days, i was about to get payments from clients and also was thinking to have an agency account.

I would willingfully provide the username & email once someone from the upwork contacts. (as i cant post it here).

when i try to signup with this email address, it just accepts it but if i enter the same username i had with this account, it says the username already exists.

i had to create this account just to post this, and i have no plans to use this account regularly, just resolve my issue.
What should I do now? Please help me ASAP as there's a lot good going on with my profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mayur,

Your account is reopened and you can log in at any time. Our team will also close your second account as having more than one is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
d3ca32fc
Community Member

I have the exact same issue, I just want to use my account again. I did not do anything wrong but it just doesn't let me in. 

Also I created a second account in case of necessaty and will delete according to guidelines 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi there, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as well and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths