🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » NEED SOME HELP TO FIND JOBS AND FREELANCE ROL...
Page options
a2ffc2dc
Community Member

NEED SOME HELP TO FIND JOBS AND FREELANCE ROLES

Hello members,  

I am Sanjukta Ghosh from India. I am looking for freelance opportunities for a while at Upwork but finding it difficult to get any roles that suit my profile. I have nearly 4 years of experience in content writing and editing but still not getting any relevant roles.

Kindly suggest some ideas or advices that can help me get a suitable role at Upwork.  I cover different niches, from food and travel to lifestyle,  fashion and beauty. 

Please help team members!

P.S. I can share my CV and work samples if needed. 

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Sanjukta, please complete your Upwork Profile; it's very incomplete. My Profile can be viewed as an example. Thanks!

Hello Sir, 

My profile is already completed. As I am new to to this Upwork platform, I have no project history or prior works to show. I already added all the other details, please check. 

Thanks!

PradeepH

Hi Sanjukta,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your response even though this is not the solution I am looking for. I am new at Upwork but not at freelancing. I have been freelancing for the last one year and know about both the domestic and international markets but Upwork seems to be not my cup of tea. The rates are way too below the market rate and I want to know the reason for the same. Moreover, I wish this platform was similar to LinkedIn, easier for both the clients and freelancers.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths