🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » NEW CONTRACT WITH UPWORK!
Page options
96fd2d0c
Community Member

NEW CONTRACT WITH UPWORK!

Dear Upwork Team,

my name is Alessandro of **edited for Community Guidelines**. Yesterday I registered on Upwork and I hired **edited for Community Guidelines** for a brief translation (contract ID: 24112684). I applied for a hourly contarct and it was my first contract. I realized that the hours limist is 40 hrs/week.

When I sent the request of quote, Tatiana replied to my message saying that the total cost is $ 42.00. Few hours ago she sent me a message including the job done, and I want to say that is an excellent job!

Few questions below:
- I will pay a total of $42.00 (the agreed price), not $22 x 40 hrs, correct?
- how can I pay the freelancer?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Alessandro B.
7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: " I will pay a total of $42.00 (the agreed price), not $22 x 40 hrs, correct?"

That is correct.

re: "how can I pay the freelancer?"

If she is an experienced freelancer who made sure that you set up the contract correctly before she did the work, then...

She will be paid automatically.

The only reason you would need to worry about her getting paid is if she is so new to using Upwork that she is equally unaware about how to use it properly.

Are you able to click on your contracts list, and see the contract which you used to hire the freelancer?

Dear Preston,

with reference to the contract, the contract used is a hourly contract.

Best Regards

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alessandro, 

I'm glad that Preston was able to assist you with your concern. Since you are new, I would definitely recommend that you visit the resources we have compiled here for clients and freelancers to help you get started on Upwork. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

~ Avery
Upwork
96fd2d0c
Community Member

Dear Avery,

thank you very much for your kind response! I tried to open the link, but unfortunately the system says that "the page connot be found".

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Hi ,

Could try accessing this Link and let me know if you`re still unable to access our resources. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Preston,

thank you very much for your prompt reply and for letting me know! I am very new to Up-work, so your contribute is very important for me.

Good to know I will only pay the price agreed, $ 42.00

Thanks again!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths