Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NUTRITION AS A ACAREER

kemboirobert
Robert K Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
1 of 5

hELLO MEMBERS

I wish to know how can a trained nutritionist benefit in the group / site of freelancing since an trained and want to venre and benefit.

Thank you.

regard.

robert kemboi

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Robert,

You'd be amazed on the possibilities waiting for you. Projects in line with nutrition, blogging, med-transcriptionist, consultants are just some samples of roles that your background could fit into. 

Also for you to get hired, I suggest you build your profile by taking on Upwork tests. These can increase your opportunity to get hired and also increase your value as a freelancer. Employers want to get more out of the person they are hiring.

Goodluck!

Untitled
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 5

Robert, regardless of your area of expertise, you are not yet ready to work as a freelancer on Upwork. You need to spend a couple months at least studying Upwork and preparing your profile page. You will only waste your time if you jump in now.

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
4 of 5

While I seldom disagree publicly with Preston, I really think if you spend a week on your profile and learning the platform, you will be good to go!  Just be sure you understand how everything on here works.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5

Mary: It seems we agree that he needs to spend some time studying and working on his profile. I'd say that's the main point.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS