🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Name Change
Page options
khanghazi
Community Member

Name Change

Hi, 

I have an incorrect name showing on my profile. i have tried to change it through profile settings. Which shows me that your request will be processed within 48hrs. However, i am unable to change my name.

Kindly help and guide.

Regards 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Ghazi,

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Then try changing your name on your Contact Info page. Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error from your end so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Ghazi,

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Then try changing your name on your Contact Info page. Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error from your end so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1c1efa22
Community Member

Hi! 

I've been trying to change my last name & I kep on getting the same error message.

Could you please help me out?.  

Below is a screenshot of the error message I got. Thank you.

Screenshot_2024-02-14-02-04-53-592_com.upwork.android.apps.main.jpg

Hi Blessy Pearl,

It looks like you're trying to process your request through the Upwork Mobile application. Could you please try logging in to your account through a browser on your computer and process the request? Let us know if the issue persists; we'll look further into that and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
khanghazi
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

As per your Instructions,i cleared my browser Cache and also i again submitted my reqyfor name change from another device and another browser. But the issue is still there, my browser shows msg that your request is submitted and will be processed with 48hrs. But nothing updates. Kindly Help me to change my name on profile.

Regards,

Ghazi

Screenshot_2022-09-05-01-17-46-456_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi Ghazi,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to clarify that just as the message is indicating, it will take 48 hours for your request to be reviewed. The team will reach out to you if more information is required.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
khanghazi
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks for your help.

However, I 'd like to clearify that its almost 60Hrs passed since i have resubmitted my request from new device and new browser and in addition I have also submitted request from the same device by clearing browser cache . But waiting... 

Kindly guide and help.

Regards.

Ghazi

Hi Ghazi,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your name change request has been approved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
khanghazi
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you Upwork Community for the Support.

Regards,

M. AMIR SHAHZAD 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths