🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Name Issue
Page options
hemel_ags
Community Member

Name Issue

My bank ac. name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** but in Upwork I don't have the 'full stop' after Md (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). Will it be a problem to withdraw money throug local bank? Only the full stop!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Md Toslim,

You can check out this help article with information on Bank Account or Payment Method Under Different Name. A full stop should not be a problem, but if our team finds an issue with your account, we will reach out to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Md Toslim,

You can check out this help article with information on Bank Account or Payment Method Under Different Name. A full stop should not be a problem, but if our team finds an issue with your account, we will reach out to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I can't log in to the desktop app. I have got a timeline to complete hourly work. At first, it was not updating time into my work diary for two hours though it was online. So, I tried to sign out and couldn't able to sign in after that. Please help me as soon as possible. You can check, I had another issue unsolved regarding this desktop app.

Hi Md Toslim,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with Desktop App. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

My bank account is under a different name. Can any help me

Hi Shahnawaz,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check out this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths