🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Name change request
Page options
letishah
Community Member

Name change request

Hello,

I have made a name change request, could you please confirm if it went through or not?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shahrukh,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shahrukh,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I changed my name but it is still under review, so I tried to resend my request today. Can someone approve my name change request asap so I could send proposals? Thanks

Hi Carlisle,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with our team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket in a timely manner. You can access your tickets on this page

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I also submitted my request to name change.I am new to Upwork, and wasn't aware of Upwork policy of using real name while creating the account. I submitted my request on same day, and it has been unaccepted.

Would you please update my name, I will provide my government ID as well for verification?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adesh.

I've escalated your account information and your request to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your name change request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths