🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Name change
Page options
anilguptaji
Community Member

Name change

Hello plz help me to change my name i want to change my actually some problems with my account
RAHUL
7 REPLIES 7
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Anil,

Please feel free to create a follow up on your existing ticket regarding the name change, so that our team can further assist you with this request. You can access the ticket here and should be able to create the follow up as well from there.

~Nina

Plz change my name
RAHUL

Hi Anil, 

Please refer to the instructions that Nina shared with you and our team will assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

"To change the name on your payment method, you'd need to delete the bank account and re-enter the correct details. Please go to Settings > Get Paid. "

But when DELETED the bank account and re-enter my correct details it shows name doesn't match

If u think i am talking account about :bank: account name that it's not i am talking about my "username"
RAHUL

Hi Anil,

Your Upwork name and your Bank account name needs to match so that our team can verify your payment method. You can update your Upwork name by going to Settings > My Info. If you need further help let me know, if private details are involved feel free to send me a PM(click on my name). Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to message can u plZ message me thank you!
RAHUL

Hi Anil,

I just sent you a PM, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths