🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Name in Profile not changed
Page options
nayeem_imtiaz
Community Member

Name in Profile not changed

i have changed my name but it doesn't show in my profile. what can i do now? Help me out.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Emtiaj,

I`m sorry about the confusion.
Please log out and log in again for your profile to be updated accordingly. If you`re still seeing your old name on your profile after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emtiaj,

I can see that our team has approved your name change request and your name is updated. If you`re referring to another request, please reach out to me via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

See the picture. In green box, it is my real name. But in red box, no change in name. That is the problem.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Emtiaj,

I`m sorry about the confusion.
Please log out and log in again for your profile to be updated accordingly. If you`re still seeing your old name on your profile after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot. Thank you for your time.

Have a great day 😊

Hi I'm facing the same problem . Can anyone help me ?

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you referring to your profile name and verified name? I checked your account and can confirm that they match. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi! I am also facing the same problem and I've tried your log out solution twice but it didn't work. can you please help me to change my name?

Hi Sonu,

Can you please describe what error are you facing whenever you attempt to change your profile name? If you get any error messages, please share a screenshot of the error so we can better assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have been facing similar problem, I have updated my profile name in settings but still not appearing on my profile. 😞

Hi support team, 

I have updated my profile name from setings, it is visible in setting (updated name). However, on my profile page it still shows Crypto S, instead of my updated name. 

What to do? 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I also have the same problem. I can see my name updated in my contact part on my settings. 

Hi Norma Bethsaida,

I have escalated your report to the appropriate team and they've confirmed that your account is currently undergoing ID verification. Please wait up to 1 business day for the verification and they will surely update your profile once approved.

It looks like there's also a support ticket that's been set up related to your concern. You can access your tickets on this page for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
eaf45f3b
Community Member

Oh okay, Thank you for your help. 

Hello, I have the same concern, I sent my verification and i am getting the message that I need to have it by August 8th if i dont i will not be able to continue to work on upwork.

csbxbz
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same issue, my verified name and profile name are different, I have updated it to Muhammad Umer for ID verification but it is still not working, can someone please help me?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c0b07941
Community Member

even though i am facing the same issue I am unable to change my profile name this is my profile id :c0b07941

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for reaching out. You can change your profile name as long as it meets the criteria listed here. To change your profile name, go to Settings > Contact Info to edit your name.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths