mrchettri5
Community Member

Name

16 REPLIES 16
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there!

Is there anything our team can help you with today? Let us know by replying to my post with more information about your concern so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I have completed video chat verification yesterday but my id verification says "We are unable to process your id at this time..........." . Please check out my profile and send me details what is wrong there or please help me verify my id because my video chat is already completed. Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kindly refer to your ticket with Ticket# 26287401 for more information about the ID you submitted for your Identity Verification Badge. You may access the ticket thread on this page, or in your email inbox. 

Mr C wrote:

Hello, I have completed video chat verification yesterday but my id verification says "We are unable to process your id at this time..........." . Please check out my profile and send me details what is wrong there or please help me verify my id because my video chat is already completed. Thanks

~ Avery
Upwork
mrchettri5
Community Member

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, 

I've merged both your threads so that everything is consolidated in one place. I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that we can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have sent problem in ticket section. Please help me out or send me in email so that i can verify my id
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Your legal first name is Mr?

My legal name is **edited for Community Guidelines** .I tried to change but it was denied. Please change my name and verify my id. Thanks

I have sent you my full legal name. Now please help me out in verifying id

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, 

I would like to confirm that ID-verification is being handled by another team, and we will not be able to verify your account here in the Community. We will only be able to follow up on your behalf, or escalate your case to the proper team. 

I checked and can see that you have updated Ticket# 26256618. I would highly recommend that you continue communicating with the team through your support tickets as they are more equipped to assist you with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Martina, 

I would like to clarify that there are instances when some users do not have a first/last name. In this case, we recommend them to use a salutation for the first name field (Mr./Ms./Mrs.), and use their name as their last name. 

I am sharing this here in case you see other users with the same first name. The OPs case is different and we will assist him further separately.

~ Avery
Upwork

Avey, Thanks for this reply but how and when will you guys help me separately? Thanks

Avery O wrote:

Hi Martina, 

I would like to clarify that there are instances when some users do not have a first/last name. In this case, we recommend them to use a salutation for the first name field (Mr./Ms./Mrs.), and use their name as their last name. 

I am sharing this here in case you see other users with the same first name. The OPs case is different and we will assist him further separately.

Thank you for clarifying, but that looks just weird. Would it not be better they use their only name then as a first name? I feel this is a disadvantage to the freelancer, because a client might also be put off by it. 

I understand your concern, Martina. As the system will not allow you to submit your account without a first name, or last name, this work-around is the best solution for users who legally do not have a last name. In these cases, clients can reach out to us, at any time if they have any issue with the freelancer's name, and we will be happy to clarify it for them. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Nobody replied my query in ticket section, then what is the use of it ?

Hi Mr,

Please keep in mind that tickets are addressed in the order they are received. Our team will assist you further as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths