Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name

Sumiran Man Singh B Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
1 of 17

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 17

Hi there!

Is there anything our team can help you with today? Let us know by replying to my post with more information about your concern so that we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 17

Hello, I have completed video chat verification yesterday but my id verification says "We are unable to process your id at this time..........." . Please check out my profile and send me details what is wrong there or please help me verify my id because my video chat is already completed. Thanks

4 of 17

Kindly refer to your ticket with Ticket# 26287401 for more information about the ID you submitted for your Identity Verification Badge. You may access the ticket thread on this page, or in your email inbox. 

Mr C wrote:

Hello, I have completed video chat verification yesterday but my id verification says "We are unable to process your id at this time..........." . Please check out my profile and send me details what is wrong there or please help me verify my id because my video chat is already completed. Thanks

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 17

6 of 17

Hello again, 

I've merged both your threads so that everything is consolidated in one place. I'll go ahead and check this with the team so that we can look into this for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
7 of 17
I have sent problem in ticket section. Please help me out or send me in email so that i can verify my id
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
8 of 17

Your legal first name is Mr?

9 of 17

My legal name is **edited for Community Guidelines** .I tried to change but it was denied. Please change my name and verify my id. Thanks

10 of 17

I have sent you my full legal name. Now please help me out in verifying id

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS