🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Help Regarding Sending Custom Proposals
Page options
sanojnair_
Community Member

Need Help Regarding Sending Custom Proposals

Hello,
I have a client of mine who used to purchase projects from my 'Project catalog' directly for works. We have worked on multiple projects that way. But now the client has a work for me that exceeds the price and scope of my project catalog. So he wants me to send him a custom proposal or offer which he can accept and start the work. I am not finding any option to send custom proposals or offers for work to the client. As they have not made a job posting I am not sure how it works out.

Can anyone help please. Appreciate your help in advance. 
Thank you so much

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sanoj,

If you've had a contract with this client before on Upwork then you should be able to propose a contract, here's how.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sanoj,

Thank you for your message. Project Catalog will only include one milestone at the end of the project. However, you and your client can create a new Upwork contract if you would like to collaborate on more work after your project is completed. If a client has custom needs, they may want to post a custom job and invite you to apply instead.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
sanojnair_
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for your response.

So there is no way where I can send my client a 'proposal request' or 'contract offer' directly where they just have to accept it and make the payment and then the project starts? Like there is no option for the freelancer to do that first step rather than asking the client to create a job posting?

Hi Sanoj,

If you've had a contract with this client before on Upwork then you should be able to propose a contract, here's how.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths