🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Review about my new account
Page options
eb31fe29
Community Member

Need Review about my new account

Hello! i 'm new freelancer and i don't stop from updating my profile and my proposal techniques!
i make 25% of every proposal i apply, i also make .99 techniques and nothing happen feeling so depressed!! should i must learn another skill far away from my career?!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
eb31fe29
Community Member

Thank you Joanne for your response,

i need to read this tips, hopefully find the reasons of being neglected and correct my faults

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths