🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Support Assistance
Page options
d2c7ab21
Community Member

Need Support Assistance

Hi there,

I need assistance from support to help with my account but I am unable to contact or lodge a ticket? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Matt,

you need to work with Upwork Customer Support directly.

Click on the green question mark icon in the bottom right corner of this Forum page.

Type in a question. When you see a "thumbs down" icon, click on that. This should provide you access to live chat support or a screen where you can create an Help Desk ticket.

Make sure you are logged in. If you see buttons to click to identify what type of user you are, click on "Client."

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

What is your question or problem that yiu need help with?

Hi Preston,

My client account has been suspended and I have been unable restore functionality no matter what I do. 

I have freelancers waiting for payment that I am unable to pay! 

Cheers,

Matt

Matt,

you need to work with Upwork Customer Support directly.

Click on the green question mark icon in the bottom right corner of this Forum page.

Type in a question. When you see a "thumbs down" icon, click on that. This should provide you access to live chat support or a screen where you can create an Help Desk ticket.

Make sure you are logged in. If you see buttons to click to identify what type of user you are, click on "Client."

Thanks Preston!

JoanneP

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry to hear about your account suspension. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths