🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Urgent Help!
Page options
17f78e5e
Community Member

Need Urgent Help!

Need urgent Help! Yesterday my client hired me for a project with 15$/hr work include I have to Migrate the campaign from Mailchimp to Flodesk due to the extra charge of Mailchimp . When I start work and come to know that In Mailchimp my client added extra plans so they charge an extra fee but my client is happy with the normal charges.so I told to my client that the reason why you are getting extra charges she is very happy with my work and appreciates me for that work and wants to pay 30$ for my work, so I add two manual hours, and the client is also agreed on that. After that, the client is new on Upwork it's her ist project, and the client tried to close the contract and give me feedback but mistakenly my client cancel the project and now in my job contract portion there is an option showing that the contract was canceled by the client and not feedback available. because she didn't know how to end the project and give feedback. I already have an 84 JSS score now which makes me much worried because it leads to my JSS score is very low. My client also worried that she also trying to contact support. kindly tell me what should I will do. I am much worried about the JSS. Thank You Regards Muzaffar Faqir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

There is NOTHING to worry about. The client will be able to leave feedback after the client has been charged on Monday afternoon UTC.

Even if they didn't, it would not have any effect on your JSS unless the client left poor private feedback for which presumably there is no reason, so you can calm down.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

There is NOTHING to worry about. The client will be able to leave feedback after the client has been charged on Monday afternoon UTC.

Even if they didn't, it would not have any effect on your JSS unless the client left poor private feedback for which presumably there is no reason, so you can calm down.

17f78e5e
Community Member

Its almost one month project but I solved my client's problem in one day If the client leaves feedback it's showing in my completed jobs or not?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths