🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Valuable feedback on my profile
Page options
dimonsaha
Community Member

Need Valuable feedback on my profile

Dear Associates,

I am the newcomer in freelancing world. For the last few days, i have read so many articles and watch online videos about upwork and its operation. Currently, i am wroking in a local mobile phone import company in Bangladesh. My core responsibility is to sourcing after sales materials from china market and make sure all import activities like order management, shipment follow up, L/C processing, Frieght forwarding and C&F dealings, customs management and bill processing. My expertise is on Supply chain management which reflects my best skill on demand planning,commercial, inventory managemen and analysis.  So far, i have put my level best to make my profile shiny and match working experience. However, could you please review my profile and help me to get a valuable feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Debabarata

2 REPLIES 2
ncyhere
Community Member

Hi Debabrata,

Congrats on getting into upwork, to get feedback or review on your profile, you need to work on any project and ask the client to do that.

Thank you ,

Naveen.

I suggest strongly that you hide the 2 test results that are below average.  Other than that, you might go into a little more detail about your expertise.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths