cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a friendly policy for all and Upwork should update their policy.

Highlighted
Md. Sabder A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
11 of 14

Hi Jennifer D,

Please don't be angry. I have never told that we will work and get 5 starts autometically. I know very well how it can be possible. I also know that all of my client's won't die at once. I have just told that if it's happened for one of my important clients who spent a lot behind me. When the earnings will be bigger, it will be headache. Please remember I have more than 20 unresponsive contracts in progress, I didn't get them at one night. I got them one by one in my long time freelancing career. Even there were no such kind of policies in the past.

What do you mean by friend and friendly? I think you are not my friend but you can be friendly. I believe upwork is the best freelancing marketplace all over the world and all of their policies are friendly for all. Sometimes we may have some opinions/suggestions to make this place better. So, I have just given my opinions and trying to get yours  what you think about this issue.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 14

Because you didn't get them all in one night then you had plenty of time to manage them and get rid of them before they became a problem.

The current JSS system has been around for at least 18 months. This is not something that happened recently.

What I think about this issue is that freelancers who do a great job managing their client relationships and delivering consistently great work have a great JSS because they worked for it.

Highlighted
Md. Sabder A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
13 of 14

You believe it or not I have strong ability to handle all of my clients smoothly. You can review my profile, since I started freelancing here, I got only one feedback less than 5 stars (may be 4.65). Now all of my unresponsive clients are headache for me.

Anyway thanks again for your valuable opinion.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
14 of 14

@Md. Sabder A wrote:

You believe it or not I have strong ability to handle all of my clients smoothly. You can review my profile, since I started freelancing here, I got only one feedback less than 5 stars (may be 4.65). Now all of my unresponsive clients are headache for me.

Anyway thanks again for your valuable opinion.

No, you don't, because if you did you wouldn't have ended up with a third of your jobs open long term with unresponsive clients. I'm not talking about getting 5 stars. I'm talking about managing the client and the contract.