🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need account help
Page options
ef7e5974
Community Member

Need account help

Hello Upwork,

I would like to work with you. Can i open/continue an id with Upwork? I would like to work with you an employer and an worker 

An incident occured with me few years back. One of my friends started his freelancing career. He did have NID card or Credit card. I had all documents. He asked me to give my Nid , passport or credit cards. He did not tell me what will he do.

Freelancing became now the most wanted topics in the world. I have learned few skills and wanted to open a account with freelancer.com They told me, i was already signed up. Later on i understood, my friend did it. I asked freelancer to close it and they did it.

I know opening multiple accounts is crime. Thats why i am contacting with you. I dont have any relations with my friend. Also he did tell me account access. I also dont know if he open a account or not. How can you check ?

I can give my phone number, passport or NID card number or Credit card number to check duplicay of my accounts.

Once you confirm, i will apply for a upwork account! I need your kind collaboration

Regards 
Md. Aktarul Islam

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths