cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help if potential client is abiding to rules and policy or not.

Ace Contributor
Ian D Member Since: Oct 12, 2020
1 of 3

Hi, I got a potential client for a job request for a long term contract I received it via job invite.

I just need to answer the questionnaire form via an external link.

I did not answer it yet. Because as far as I know it is against upwork's policy for outside communication until a contract is signed.

The questions are fine since it is related and relevant to the job post request.

Usually, other clients that I have applied for have their questionnaires below the job request ... before submitting your proposal.. In my case, I got an invite. I checked the client is Upwork plus client. and and is verified and has a good track record. 

I just want to be safe but I don't want to let this opportunity slide.

Can a moderator give me an advice? Because I don't want to let this opportunity pass.

Ace Contributor
Ian D Member Since: Oct 12, 2020
2 of 3

Just to add the external link is just a questionnaire to test my skills. Can someone please give me an advise.

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Hi Ian,

Please note that sharing contact information, including links to contact forms or form requesting contact information, before a contract is started is a violation of Upwork TOS. We encourage users to report such instances by flagging the message as inappropriate within Upwork Messages. For more information, please refer to this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS