🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help if potential client is abiding to r...
Page options
ian55home
Community Member

Need help if potential client is abiding to rules and policy or not.

Hi, I got a potential client for a job request for a long term contract I received it via job invite.

I just need to answer the questionnaire form via an external link.

I did not answer it yet. Because as far as I know it is against upwork's policy for outside communication until a contract is signed.

The questions are fine since it is related and relevant to the job post request.

Usually, other clients that I have applied for have their questionnaires below the job request ... before submitting your proposal.. In my case, I got an invite. I checked the client is Upwork plus client. and and is verified and has a good track record. 

I just want to be safe but I don't want to let this opportunity slide.

Can a moderator give me an advice? Because I don't want to let this opportunity pass.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ian,

Please note that sharing contact information, including links to contact forms or form requesting contact information, before a contract is started is a violation of Upwork TOS. We encourage users to report such instances by flagging the message as inappropriate within Upwork Messages. For more information, please refer to this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ian55home
Community Member

Just to add the external link is just a questionnaire to test my skills. Can someone please give me an advise.

Hi Ian,

Please note that sharing contact information, including links to contact forms or form requesting contact information, before a contract is started is a violation of Upwork TOS. We encourage users to report such instances by flagging the message as inappropriate within Upwork Messages. For more information, please refer to this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths