🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help making my freelance account exclusi...
Page options
social_jets
Community Member

Need help making my freelance account exclusive to my agency for an ongoing project

Hello all,

I hope all of you are doing well.

I was new on Upwork when I had created my freelance account. I got my first client in a short period of time, which I am thankful for. However, I realized that there is also an option for creating an agency account here on Upwork, so I created my agency account. At this time as I already have an active first project on my freelance account, I could not assign my freelance account as an exclusive member of the agency. So my agency account is missing out on the ratings I'll receive from my first gig, which is still in progress. I understand the procedure that I should have created my agency account first and applied for the job with that agency account, but I missed out on it as I was new to the platform. I have a sincere request to make my freelance profile exclusive to my agency so that my rating would be reflected in my agency profile. Thank you in advance, I really love the Upwork portal for its ease of use!

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ninad,

If you would like to change your status to an exclusive member you will need to close your active contracts, withdraw your active and archived proposals as well.

Once this is done you will be able to change your status to an exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

Thank you for your reply, but I think you did not understand my request. I am aware of the standard procedure for making a profile exclusive. I would request you to go through my request once again.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Ninand,

I would just like to confirm, are you referring to having your active contract as a freelancer transferred to your agency once you are an exclusive member?  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi

Our account is suspended due to card expiry. We have updated the card but it's still in suspended stage.

Could you please help.

Thanks

Team AO

Hi Authors,

Our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Ninad C wrote:

So my agency account is missing out on the ratings I'll receive from my first gig, which is still in progress. 

Those contracts will never show under your agency account. Only contracts you work under the agency will show on your agency account.

Why did you create an agency? It costs $ 20 per month and unless you have a team and add them to your agency, there is little to no point, let alone making yourself exclusive.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths